Friday, August 12, 2016

PRETENDERMC

Hello Ladies and Gentleman's.
          I am currently trying to resurrect my website PRETENDERMC. This will hold the archive of my first 50 years in Rock and Roll. I'm sure the second 50 years will be even more interesting.
the first thing I plan to do on my new PRETENDERMC site is to show examples of the photographs I took in the 70's and 80's with the Pretenders on the road and otherwise.
  There are some very 'special' pictures from the Brass in Pocket Video Shoot in 1979.
At the moment management is contacting me with regard to a Pretenders tour that will be announced very soon. I have no more detailed information to share with you at present but will pass on anything I'm allowed to share as I hear it.
 I know its been 7 years or so since we last toured so I am sure we will continue into 2017 and beyond.
 I am currently finishing my book THE LAST PRETENDER so the process can begin to arrange the pictures and put it into print ready for release early in the New Year.

   I look forward to seeing you all . . .

Regards from Martin on a very Sunny Day in Herefordshire.


9 comments:

  1. Waiting for the next time, chum! Whaddya fancy - London? Tokyo? Acton?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Martin... Looking forward to tour and the book

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Martin! I can't wait to read your book and hear you out on tour again. You were a major inspiration to me to take up the drums! Best, Sharon aka drummergrrl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Martin! I can't wait to read your book and hear you out on tour again. You were a major inspiration to me to take up the drums! Best, Sharon aka drummergrrl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's wonderful Martin very happy for you looking forward and wishing you all the best with it!
    Sincerely,
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good Martin! Hoping to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah!! Cant wait for book & tour.

    ReplyDelete