Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Hamilton & Hare

'Later...with Jools Holland' went well, but a bumpy ride back to London only gave me a few hours in bed. I woke up early in the morning, as I had to go to the U.S. Embassy in Grosvenor Square for a Visa. However, everything is done and I managed to pick up my wonderfully embroidered Hamilton & Hare stage robe on the way back to the hotel.

We have a few more rehearsals, and then the production rehearsal. There will be a showcase gig on the 20th, 'The One Show' on the 21st, and then we leave for our first date on the tour in Phoenix.

I can't wait to get stuck in. Let me at 'em!!

See you soon.

M.D.C.  x

       


1 comment:

  1. Ha! Brilliant Martin! Loving all this stuff going on - it looked like a Marches take over on Later the other night :)

    ReplyDelete