Sunday, November 6, 2016

Now and Then


 
My life on the road has spanned 50 years. An awful lot has changed! Including the road transportation, moving people, and equipment. But the reason for doing so is exactly the same for me now as it was back then-simply to turn people on to a good time! 

So if you have been to any of the shows so far, I hope you have been 'turned on'! It also looks very much like we will be performing all over this blue planet for the next 10 months or so, on and off, so I hope to see you all over that period. 
 
M.D.C.

3 comments:

  1. Hoping to get you and Chrissie to sign my Learning to Crawl cd in Akron! See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great show in Austin. Thanks again for the pic before the concert. Feeling blessed to have run across you again after so many years Martin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martin if you'd like a ride on Tue in Nashville to the famous Forks Drum Closet, it would be my pleasure.

    ReplyDelete